If beachy waves are for Summer, than bedhead hair is definitely perfect for Fall. This look has been my go-to for the last few weeks and I promise, it’s just as effortless and easy as it looks! And yes, I did create bedhead curls, with a flat iron!
How To Get – Perfectly Messy BedHead Hair:
1. Start with air-dried or second-day hair (You want to have some texture to it). Comb with fingers or a wide-toothed comb, if needed, to remove any tangles, keeping as much texture as possible
2. Lightly spray hair with either hair spray or texturizing spray
3. Flat iron any flyways at the crown and around face, then start with a random 1″ section of hair
4. Starting 1/4 of the way down:
– Put hair in styler then twist styler 180° away from head
– Pull styler down and out of hair without untwisting, as if you’re curling a ribbon with scissors
– Continue the same process all around head
5. Separate waves with fingers and lightly mist with hair spray. Then you’re ready to go!